Looking for a super lightweight but badass tubeless sealant? Boom, you’ve just found it my friend! No Puncture Hassle performs under the most brutal race conditions. The cutting-edge molecules fill the bigger holes and tears, whilst the advanced latex forms a strong seal instantly. Our formula also contains a unique UV detection system that highlights any punctures you haven’t seen during your ride.
Developed with the world’s top downhillers and pro peloton teams, to give you the finest tyre sealant available. It’s non-corrosive and easily washes off with water. Compatible with tubeless ready and full UST wheels/tyres, No Puncture Hassle works from 15psi-120psi and temperatures from -20°C to +50°C. Our pouch is designed to fit your Presta valve perfectly and is ideal to add to your toolkit or ride pack for emergency top ups on the go!
- For Downhill/Enduro/Road
- Seals tears and holes up to 6mm
- Seals porous tyres and bead/rim gaps
- Lasts up to 6+ months in temperate climates* and won’t ball up
- Contains cutting-edge molecules to fill large holes and tears
- Includes unique UV detection system that highlights any punctures
- Non-corrosive and easy to wash off with water
- Ammonia free
- CO2 Compatible
Minimum amount per tyre:
(add up to 30ml extra for increased protection)
- Road: 30-45ml (2 to 3 scoops)
- 26″ MTB & 27.5″: 60-75ml (4 to 5 scoops)
- Cross 700c: 60-75ml (4 to 5 scoops)
- 29″ MTB: 105ml-140ml (7 or the whole pouch)
- Downhill: 120-140ml (8 or the whole pouch)
*If using in extreme heat (+35°C) simply top up if needed.
Directions for use – 140ml
- Shake pouch vigorously before use.
- Put your bike in a work stand if possible.
- Remove the core of your Presta valve with the tool provided (if you have non-removable valve cores, simply pour or use the scoop to apply directly into your unseated tyre and remount).
- With the valve at the 12 o’clock position, and using the non-drive side of the bike, push the pouch over the valve and rotate the valve to the 6 o’clock position.
- Squeeze in the desired amount and fold the pouch to the desired fill line, re-insert the valve core and inflate the tyre in accordance with your manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Repeatedly spin the wheel, shake it from side to side and hey presto, you’re now ready to rock ‘n’ roll! After use, the valve core removal tool can be added to your valve so it’s always there when you need it!
- Regularly check the amount in each tyre and simply top up as needed. Keep out of reach of children. Dispose of contents/ container in accordance with local regulations.
- Avoid contact with eyes. Do not drink.
Using the valve core removal tool
- Remove the plastic dust cap from your Presta or Schrader valve.
- Make sure you have removable valve cores (not all Presta valve cores are removable).
If the upper threaded part of the valve core has two flat sides, then it’s removable.
- To remove the valve core on your Presta valve, slot the oval-shaped (A) hole down over the top of the valve and line up the flat edges, you’ll feel it click into place. Unscrew the thread in an anti-clockwise rotation until the core comes loose (keep this part safe).
- For Schrader valves use the two-pronged end of the tool (C) and insert into the inside of the valve and unscrew anti-clockwise until the core comes loose (keep this part safe).
- After filling the sealant through your de-cored valve be sure to re-insert the valve core in your valve and tighten in a clockwise rotation until tight.
- After use, the valve core removal tool can be stored on your valve – simply place one O-ring on the valve and slide down as far as it will go, then slot the tool onto the valve (B) and slide down above the ring. Place another O-ring over the top and press down tight towards the tool to keep it secure.