Multisport GPS Watch with Full-color Map Guidance
- Ultimate multisport GPS watch with full-color TOPO & OSM mapping, routable cycling maps and other outdoor navigation features
- Fit for adventure with rugged design that features stainless steel bezel, buttons and rear case
- Built-in navigation sensors include GPS and GLONASS capability to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone as well as 3-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter
- Put key stats at your fingertips with the performance widget that shows your training status, training load and more
- Connected features² include smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™ online fitness community and personalization through free watch faces and apps from our Connect IQ™ store
- Battery life: up to 12 days in smartwatch mode (depending on settings), up to 20 hours in GPS mode or up to 35 hours in UltraTrac™ battery saver mode
Analyze Your Technique
We’re making it easier to get the data you need to improve your form. Let fēnix 5X measure crucial running metrics² that you can use to analyze your performance. Biomechanical measurements such as cadence, stride length, ground contact time and balance, vertical oscillation and vertical ratio are the key to understanding your form so you can bring your best on race day. These metrics are available with the addition of a compatible heart rate strap² or the compact Running Dynamics Pod, which clips right onto your waistband. Also, take advantage of feature sets to help with cycling and even swim training. In the water, fēnix 5X will track your distance, pace, stroke count and more.
Navigate the Great Outdoors, Your Way
Each model in the fēnix 5 series provides comprehensive navigation and tracking to guide you on and off the beaten path using GPS plus ABC (altimeter, barometer and compass) sensor capabilities. The built-in altimeter provides elevation data to accurately monitor ascent and descent, while the barometer can be used to predict weather changes by showing short-term trends in air pressure. The 3-axis electronic compass keeps your bearing, whether you’re moving or not. In addition, there’s an internal gyroscope to help improve position accuracy (and battery life) in UltraTrac mode – as well as a thermometer to help you monitor changing weather conditions.
So Many Ways to Stay Connected
All fēnix 5 series models can support smart notifications when paired with a compatible device. Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch – whether you’re on the trail, on the golf course or simply away from your desk. Other connected features include automatic uploads to our Garmin Connect online fitness community, live tracking and social media sharing through our free Garmin Connect and Garmin Connect™ Mobile applications.
Custom Apps and Watch Faces
You can customize your fēnix 5X watch with free downloads from our Connect IQ store. Change your watch face, add data fields or get apps and widgets for information at a glance.
Garmin is continually working with top companies and developers to build partnerships that add even more value to your fēnix multisport watch. Names such as Uber, Strava, AccuWeather and many others offer apps and enhancements that let you tailor your fēnix 5X to fit your lifestyle in more ways than ever.
Wear Your Personality on Your Sleeve
You can also download the free Garmin Face It™ watch face app to customize your fēnix 5X with any photo from your smartphone. Just download the app, choose an image from your photo library, adjust the style for time and set it as your watch’s face. Whether it’s a scenic view from your last hike or a picture of your new puppy, with Garmin you can add personality to your watch that’s uniquely you.
Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance. App Store is a trademark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.